Terms and Conditions
Rights and Obligations
- We reserve the right to modify the price or the content or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Goods or Services available. We also reserve the right to change or add to these Conditions from time to time.
- Estimated time frames for delivery of Goods or completion of Services are estimates only and delays may arise due to matters outside of our reasonable control but in normal circumstances we aim to dispatch all orders placed before 1pm on the same working day. A working day is any day except Saturday, Sunday and UK public holidays.
- Goods and Services are available only to individuals who we, in our absolute discretion, consider eligible. The eligibility criteria include, without limitation, those whose applications are acceptable to us and those who are residents in the UK. Services that come with minimum term contracts are only available to individuals who are 18 years old or over and by ordering or otherwise purchasing such Services, you confirm that you are 18 years old or over.
- Each order placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the Goods and/or Services to which your order relates. The contract will only be completed when we dispatch the Goods/commence the provision of the Services (as applicable) or when we take any due payment from you (which includes debiting your payment method), whichever is the earlier.
- You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgement given when you place an online order shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase.
- The price of the Goods or Services (if any) shall be the price of which we inform you prior to accepting your order. Prices include VAT at current rates unless stated otherwise. you may not cancel your order once we have started providing any part of such Services to you with your agreement.
Your Personal Information
- When requested by us, you must provide your name, phone number, address, payment details and other requested information.
- We need to collect certain Personal Information to provide you with the Goods and/or Services, however if we ask for your card details while making a card payment over the phone the details you provide to us will be destroyed and not kept on file so they will be asked for the next time you make a card payment.
Cancellation, Returns and Exchanges
- Please see our returns policy page
Limitation of Liability
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us; and/or such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable. We will not be liable any loss or damage caused wholly or mainly by your breach of these Conditions.
- Our liability shall not in any event include losses related to any business of a customer including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
Nothing in these Conditions shall:
- Exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our acts or omissions or those of our servants, agents or employees; or limit your rights as a consumer under applicable UK law.